This program gives Timbits Teams the opportunity to experience hockey at the NHL level in front of the crowds at Rogers Arena during the 2022.23 season!
Your evening at Rogers Arena includes the following:
- 26 complimentary tickets to watch that night’s game. A minimum of 12 tickets must be used for children participating on the ice (including two goalies), one referee and four coaches.
- Additional tickets are available for purchase at a group rate.
- Pre-game instruction from qualified grassroots hockey personnel.
- A team welcome on the video board as well as instant replays of your team’s greatest plays of the game.
- A visit from FIN, the Canucks Mascot.
- One souvenir video of your game provided to your coach or manager after your visit to Rogers Arena.
To qualify, you must be:
- Be a registered team with the Timbits Jersey Program
- Able to provide the hockey club with a game number if your team is selected to participate
- Able to arrive minimum one hour prior to the scheduled game time with all necessary equipment to play.
- Able to provide appropriate chaperones, with no more than four coaches and one referee.
Teams will be randomly selected to play on the ice at Rogers Arena during a Vancouver Canucks home game. All applications submitted become the property of Canucks Sports & Entertainment. Scheduled games subject to change. Approximate game time is three minutes. Teams will be randomly drawn to participate.